Drone and Aerial


Striking aerial Photography

by CASA-approved drone operator

Whether you’re marketing a home, a block of land or rural acreage, a development site, a commercial property or an off-the-plan development, an aerial photo or video is always a useful perspective for buyers and renters. Indeed, sometimes it’s the clincher.

By capturing your listing from 15 to 120 metres above ground, it’s possible to clearly show its proximity to important landmarks and destinations. Schools, bus stops, train stations, shopping centres, cafe strips, beaches, parks, hospitals, key commuter motorways can all be captured. Don’t just tell them it’s close, show them.

Aerial photography can also show the relative size of the listing compared to neighbouring properties and structures. Plus you can clearly convey its layout – the distance from neighbouring properties, for instance, or the position of a house on its block, the position of dams on an acreage, the hardstand on an industrial listing, or the parking lot on a commercial property. You can even illustrate possible views from an office or apartment window in a yet-to-be-constructed high-rise building by having us shoot from a specific height (e.g. 32.5 m to simulate views from a 10th floor apartment window).

CASA-certified UAV operator

Digital Real Estate is a CASA-certified  operator of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). In other words, we’re fully licensed drone pilots. We’re also fully insured. (Both are mandatory under Australian law, so they should always be the first two points on your drone operator checklist.)

But certification and insurance are just the start. A happy-snap is just a happy-snap, no matter where it’s taken. Even with a bird’s-eye perspective and panoramic views, you still need the right equipment and skills to do your listing justice.

Drone Aerial Photography

What’s so special about a CASA-Certified UAV Operator?

In Australia, all commercial UAV operators must be certified by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA). That means anyone who uses a drone in exchange for money or commercial gain. Their certification must cover both the business and the individual pilot, and they should also have public liability insurance.

Operating a drone in the same air space as other aircraft entails quite a lot of risk, so you should always ask your UAV operator for a copy of their CASA certificate and public liability insurance before you engage them to carry out your aerial photography or aerial video. Otherwise you may be liable for damages if something goes wrong. There are also some caveats on where and when you can operate a UAV.

Our UAV Operator’s Certificate Number is CASA.UOC.0125.

A different perspective

No matter what you’re marketing, an aerial photo or video provides a different and very useful property perspective.

Achieve new heights

Home in on particular details of your property or use wide vistas to highlight location, space, layout, landmarks, proximity to services etc.

Great for...

Drone photography is ideally suited to marketing commercial properties, industrial sites, rural acreage, development sites and residential estates.

Fully licensed

Our business and our drone pilots are fully licensed by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority and we carry comprehensive public liability insurance.

Aerial Photography Gallery

Book a drone photo shoot now

Get aerial photos that are as good as our interior shots. Try us out on your next listing and see what a difference it makes to your response rate. Contact us – we’d be more than happy to go through the details and provide pricing.